Goals for 2024

sure, you can find my adventures on IG @_superver. It is in Dutch, but I can also keep you updated here in a topic/diary. If anyone is interested of course.

Hope you stay healthy @Patrick

Will give you a follow @Ultrathom

Haha - yes, stay healthy my friend!

After the Haute Route Alps is out of reach for me (they just got sold, and I want to be the subject of all the first years beginners mistakes), there is this here:

202 miles masterā€™s racing.

1 Like

That is very cool !!

I have whinged and whined about injury and illness a bit, so I thought I would report back some positive news. I have had my most consistent winter ever with basically not lost time or constraint due to either illness or injury.

I completed the Tour of Flanders Cycle 3 weeks ago. It was a blast as usual despite the cold, rain and mud.

Next target is the Marmotte des Alpes in Bourg dā€™Oisans at the end of June.

I really want to get into more ultra style racing but decided that for this year just enjoying my bike and not worrying about problems is a big win. The rest will wait for the 2025 thread.

1 Like

Awesome news, thank you so much for sharing this

1 Like

Yes, thank you for sharing. I am very happy for you

1 Like

Grat news. I am in a similar situation with repeated sickness and injury so welcome this post

To better my time for the Cycle to the Sun (June 2024) on Maui.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @Eldred - great to have you with us and thank you for posting!

1 Like

Welcome to the group!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m looking forward to being part of this. :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to our awesome group! Sounds like a fun event,

1 Like

Welcome to our group @Eldred :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really enjoying how our community is growing!

1 Like