New club name?

For me I prefer the term Collective rather than Team. For me it feels/sounds more inclusive. Team too me implies more race focus.

1 Like

Here is some of the rough idea:

• AI Driven Training Experience: Humango™ is a unique platform designed to improve athletic motivation and performance. It will help you train more efficiently than ever before.

• Exclusive Training Content: Content exclusively for members from elite coaches, nutritionists, pro athletes, record breakers, and more.

• Join the Unbroken Community: Weekly virtual workouts, live streams (coming soon), a place to ask questions and enjoy being part of a like minded community.

• Leaderboards that INSPIRE: Leaderboards that motivate and inspire. Focused on personal growth and achievements.

• Unbroken vTC Goodies: Everyone gets a cap and socks (after 6-months or with annual membership). Founding members get something extra…

Agreed. How about “Unbroken vTC” (virtual Training Club) - I think that answers the issue about inclusivity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, especially given it’s not purely endurance focused.

1 Like

Exactly. Hoping to have more info to share later this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we keep pink please? My entire wardrobe and accessories are pink.

2 Likes

100% keeping the pink :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds really cool!

This is just uploading now, but should be available soon. A little video with my thoughts on Unbroken vTC. Let me know what you think!!

3 Likes

Please don’t share this outside the forum right now.

1 Like

This is cool. Maybe a different narrator? Presumably this is auto generated as he doesn’t stop to breathe :rofl: like the concept though, especially profits going to charity.

Like it.

Especially as it for me hits the its not all about racing but about expanding on your limits and community.

Perfect! That is exactly what I want it to be. Thanks!

surprisingly I actually quite liked it. I don’t jive with the narrator but I assume you main audience is in the US.
On a technical note there are a couple of points where the actions in pictures are slightly out of sync with the vocal high points.

1 Like

Awesome feedback. Thanks!!

this is really cool - looking forward to more info

Agree with @Kicikacsa on the narrator and some of the timing, but am interested in why this “surprised” you?

@fromwhereIride this kind of thing is just not my bag. It usually totally turns me off.

Thoughts on the logo?

1 Like

Looks excellent @pav !