2023 goals and targets

@Mikep will be at PBP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice one!! That is a great goal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds really cool!

1 Like

Guess I am the boring one here. Turns out I am doing the Haute Route Dolomites 2023.

5 Likes

Oh cool! I was looking at those, but maybe that’s 2024 for me. Have you done one before?

2 Likes

Yup, I had done the Haute Route Dolomites 2022 :wink:

For 2024 I am targeting the Alps event though, maybe. It really depends a lot on scheduling around other family events.

4 Likes

Not boring at all!! Haute Route run some epic events.

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic!! I hope that I can get on one next year.

1 Like

I did Haute Route Colorado a few years ago - great event and well organised.

I recall very well drafting Emma Pooley up a hill - got dropped like a hot potato pretty quickly. Had dinner with her too - fascinating lady.

3 Likes

@letsplaybikes - I am doing the NTT444 as prep for Worlds 24 Hour - would love to pick your brains on the event, logistics, etc if I may ?
Thanks.
Steve

3 Likes

@WattsUp I’d be happy to help with that. I’ve been doing the event every year they’ve had it since 2017 and have trained extensively on the race route. It’s quite possible I know that course better than almost anyone else in the world. I’ll send you a private message to get in touch at your convenience.

3 Likes

Thanks so much ! Can’t tell you how much I appreciate this !

2 Likes

Love our community!!

2 Likes

I have been following this thread since it started but not posting because I didn’t quite dare to hope.

I have not ridden an event since Everesting in March 21 after which I got covid and injury complications. After a brief setback before Christmas I am now posting my best numbers since I got covid and am sufficiently optimistic to talk plans.

First up is the Tour of Flanders sportive at the start of April. Then I am looking for a TT around the 12 hour mark. Currently looking at the Euro ultra TT champs at SLO24, the Trans-Bavaria race (part of the race across Germany) or the 330km trip at the Race around Poland.

Can’t wait!

4 Likes

I can’t wait neither - you deserve a really great season of events :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is a harsh run of luck. Looking forward to seeing what success brings you this year.

4 Likes