READ FIRST: Welcome to the Coach Pav Community!

Thank you for being here! The Coach Pav Community team and I are grateful for you visiting, joining the discussion, and asking your own questions.

Here’s a little about what you can expect:

• The community is open to everyone provided they follow some simple rules set out below my signature
  • We are in this together and you will find lots of like-minded people who are on a similar journey to you
  • This is a safe place to post questions, take a look at some of the discussion topics for examples
  • The group is primarily a cyclist based group. While we welcome runners, triathletes, and anyone else, you might not find the best answer to your question here (but feel free to post and see!)

Lastly, if you are a client (@Coach_Pav_Clients) or training plan user (@Coach_Pav_Plans) click the link to your exclusive group! Follow the respective instructions to gain access, text me @pav if unsure :slight_smile:

KR

Pav

The simple rules to enjoying this community:

1: No selling or spam

Give more to this group than you take. Self-promotion, sales, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.

2: Be kind and courteous

We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.

3: No hate speech or bullying

Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity (non-exhaustive list) will not be tolerated.

4: Respect everyone’s privacy

Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. Please do not ask for or share personal information in this community. If you want to contact each other outside of this forum, please share information that is partially protected (Instagram or Facebook links are good, phone numbers and addresses not!)

7 Likes

Thanks so much for having me!!

1 Like

Thank you!! I really appreciate the support here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for this amazing forum!!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining and welcome all of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes